Faye's Adventures in Art
Wow so so beautiful Faye.Stunning painting art.Love them all.Have a fantastic weekend my friend.xoxo
Fantastic, your watercoloring is perfect.
Beautiful work, the flowers are wonderful. Valerie
Beautiful flower painting. I really like those book marks. Such a great gift idea. Happy PPF
Love your paintings. I like the way you have done the petals on the large flower. Much to learn.Janet xx
lovely watercolour, and cute bookmarks!
Gorgeous flowers!
These are so beautiful Faye! Love them all! :-)
Very beautiful work Faye!! Always love and attractive bookmark!! Good job!! Happy ppf!Hugs Giggles
Wonderful watercolor florals this week, Faye! Wow!♥♥♥Happy PPF!!MaryMixed-Media Map Art
sweet bookmarks...nice way to transfer your paintings. Lovely flower painting as well. HPPF!
The top one is beautiful and the bottom is pretty special too... I love great bookmarks... sorry the chocolate container didn't work for you... it does take a bit of practice so hang in there... T xx
Thank you for your visits :)What beautiful flowers... and your bookmarks are gorgeous and useful too!Karenx
Oh my..these are so beautiful..fabulous!! Love book marks..so special and inspirational!!Shine on..wonderful work Faye!Happy wkd to you!victoria
I'd love to put those flowers in a vase- so stunning and so colorful!
Very creative watercolors ~ all of them ~ (A Creative Harbor)
The first one makes me think of Christmas and all it's festivities, with the red, green and gold colors. Very pretty!
So pretty and cheerful! Love the flow of the petals.
Love these little flower paintings, they are so completely charming.
Hi FayeVery happy painting. I have seen watercolour crayons in the shops recently, but have not tried thme. They look great.Evelyn
彡♡` Olá, amiga!Muito lindas, que cores harmoniosas e alegres!Bom fim de semana!Beijinhos.Brasil ♡彡.¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
Lovely, loose watercolor and the prettiest bookmarks! HPPF!
so beautiful Faye! Love this all!
just beautiful. love the bookmarks. happy PPF.
lovely bookmarks :0 I am loving watercoloring these days..need to attempt to get better..great work
Love the flowers, beautiful delicate work! :)
very elegant. I really like the bookmarks, too
I love your flowers! so delicate and lovely -love the display too!
These are beautiful, Faye. I wish I could paint like you.
It's been a while...so HI!!!Lovely work as always. You're SO talented!!! Keep up the amazing work!
Love your paint project, beautiful colors.Hugs Anja
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Wow so so beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteStunning painting art.
Love them all.
Have a fantastic weekend my friend.
xoxo
Fantastic, your watercoloring is perfect.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, the flowers are wonderful. Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower painting. I really like those book marks. Such a great gift idea. Happy PPF
ReplyDeleteLove your paintings. I like the way you have done the petals on the large flower. Much to learn.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
lovely watercolour, and cute bookmarks!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful Faye! Love them all! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful work Faye!! Always love and attractive bookmark!! Good job!! Happy ppf!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Wonderful watercolor florals this week, Faye! Wow!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
sweet bookmarks...nice way to transfer your paintings. Lovely flower painting as well. HPPF!
ReplyDeleteThe top one is beautiful and the bottom is pretty special too... I love great bookmarks... sorry the chocolate container didn't work for you... it does take a bit of practice so hang in there...
ReplyDeleteT xx
Thank you for your visits :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers... and your bookmarks are gorgeous and useful too!
Karenx
Oh my..these are so beautiful..fabulous!! Love book marks..so special and inspirational!!
ReplyDeleteShine on..wonderful work Faye!
Happy wkd to you!
victoria
I'd love to put those flowers in a vase- so stunning and so colorful!
ReplyDeleteVery creative watercolors ~ all of them ~ (A Creative Harbor)
ReplyDeleteThe first one makes me think of Christmas and all it's festivities, with the red, green and gold colors. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and cheerful! Love the flow of the petals.
ReplyDeleteLove these little flower paintings, they are so completely charming.
ReplyDeleteHi Faye
ReplyDeleteVery happy painting. I have seen watercolour crayons in the shops recently, but have not tried thme. They look great.
Evelyn
彡♡` Olá, amiga!
ReplyDeleteMuito lindas, que cores harmoniosas e alegres!
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil ♡彡.
¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
Lovely, loose watercolor and the prettiest bookmarks! HPPF!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful Faye! Love this all!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful. love the bookmarks. happy PPF.
ReplyDeletelovely bookmarks :0 I am loving watercoloring these days..need to attempt to get better..great work
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers, beautiful delicate work! :)
ReplyDeletevery elegant. I really like the bookmarks, too
ReplyDeleteI love your flowers! so delicate and lovely -love the display too!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, Faye. I wish I could paint like you.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a while...so HI!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely work as always. You're SO talented!!! Keep up the amazing work!
Love your paint project, beautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs Anja