Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The 3 Muses - Bird

My entry for the Three Muses challenge this week is a digital piece. The background was the entry I used for last Fridays PPF challenge. I did a bit of altering via Photoshop Elements. The bird scene is a freebie from Dover. The tree and the maple leaves are digital brushes. 

16 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely Faye.
    Absolutely aweosme. Love the birdie.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image you have created Faye, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely background you created and the brushes add so much to it, a totally natural scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. So charming Faye! I think everyone loves birds and yours is a fantastic piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flying bird ocer the flowers, very amazing work.
    xox Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your beautiful collage, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicate & sweet.
    Beautiful work Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely digital collage, Faye!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and peaceful looking. I'd love to look out a window and see a scene like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a charming piece, Faye. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is lovely. I love birds and this looks so old fashioned. Very cool affect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delicious color and light. Excellent digital composition.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.