Monday, December 26, 2011

Take a Word - Print

Here is my entry for Take a Word challenge - Print. I have used as my background Nicecrane's Children's Tales. The twins in the foreground are from a stamp I got from Stubby Stamper. I stamped it and colored it with watercolor pencils and scanned it to my computer to use over and over.

The blurriness of this entry makes me seasick. I hope no one else is so affected. (Maybe I'm just still suffering from overeating yesterday and today!)

14 comments:

  1. I am only affected by what fun this is!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really darling Faye.
    Love the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty dear Faye. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so elegant and lovely Faye. Beautiful!!!! love it.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this Faye and no it doesn't make me seasick in any way.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, this so precious...wonderful art :)

    I am having a "give away" for New's Year! Stop by my blog if you are interested. Anyone who cares to can enter~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful! I love the stamping onto a book page. Just right.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutly amazing card, lovely sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so sweet is the card!

    xoxox doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, Faye. I love the soft, vintage look of the page!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.