This is my tag for Tag Tuesday where the theme is "The Deep" as in the ocean. The stamp is by the Embossing Arts Co. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
Great tag!! Embossing Arts company was what got me hooked on stamping years ago. They actually had representatives who did demos and a friend worked for them. The first time you see heat embossing you are so amazed, anyway I was. So that was the beginning of my stamp career. I was really sorry that they closed their store as they were only about an hour and a half from where I live. Love your tag!!!
This tag is lovely Faye. You are using my favorite medium - colored pencils!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful tag. Very realistic.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Faye, this is a beautiful work... WoW!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Hi Faye,
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your tag! And I adore how you turned it sideways--so clever!!! It's perfect!
XO
Cindy
So gorgeous Faye
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...love all the colors...perfect tag for the challenge!!
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done, Faye!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Fabulous tag Faye and what gorgeous colouring, just looks like a fish tank very clever.
ReplyDeleteMarie
I like it, very soft!!
ReplyDeleteVery detailed tag, beautifully coloured. It is really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, Love the images and your colors. Very pretty. Linda
ReplyDeleteBeautifully coloured tag Faye. x
ReplyDeleteOlá, amiga!
ReplyDeleteVocê está cada vez mais criativa.
Muito, muito bonita.
Beijinhos.
Brasil °º♫
°º✿
º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.
I love this, it is so clean and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteRachel
Such a lovely tag. So nice done.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely underwater scene! Reminds me of my first snorkeling experience, which is such a nice memory.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful - your coloring is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag!! Embossing Arts company was what got me hooked on stamping years ago. They actually had representatives who did demos and a friend worked for them. The first time you see heat embossing you are so amazed, anyway I was. So that was the beginning of my stamp career. I was really sorry that they closed their store as they were only about an hour and a half from where I live. Love your tag!!!
ReplyDelete