Friday, May 13, 2011

Playdate Cafe Challenge

The use of these two complementary colors plus grey was the challenge for Playdate Cafe challenge this week.

I have used stamps by Stampin' Up, white and gray cardstock, milled lavender Distress ink, a mixture of bundled sage (D.I.) plus curry (SU), and gray Caran d'Ache watercolor crayon.

I am making a lot of bookmarks/tags to donate to our church bazaar in the fall. I will probably put some text on this one in black ink to finish it off for the sale.

The little grey flowers look blue  on the computer, but they are really grey.

8 comments:

  1. Faye, what a wonderful idea to make some bookmarks instead of a card! I love that Vintage Vogue set and it looks so pretty here with this week's challenge colors. So glad you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a PRETTY tag Faye!!! Fabulous use of the PDCC colours too! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job of interpreting the colors! So light and pretty and really makes for a wonderful bookmark! so happy you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the challenge Faye and it makes a fabulous bookmark. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark, the colors look fabulous with the flowers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and subtle Love it
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet bookmark Faye :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty tag, Faye! LOVE that stamp set! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.