Faye's Adventures in Art
What a sweet tag!!! You are SO creative!
How fun Faye, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do yet?
This mosaic is full of great images that work really well together. Well done!
Very cool snippets, Faye. They make a great mosaic. (I did the same thing as you did and used the back page of a Stampington magazine to get my pieces for the mosaic.)
Terrific collage Faye. Annette x
Great take on this theme, I'm still thinking on it.
This is JOYFUL!
WOW.. What a wonderful tag.. I love how you used clippings from magazines. Very clever indeed.. Hugs, Linda
This tag is sweet and so beautiful!!xox doris
This is a beauty. Love the thorn edges. Lovely work.
Great mosaic collage.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
What a sweet tag!!! You are SO creative!
ReplyDeleteHow fun Faye, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do yet?
ReplyDeleteThis mosaic is full of great images that work really well together. Well done!
ReplyDeleteVery cool snippets, Faye. They make a great mosaic. (I did the same thing as you did and used the back page of a Stampington magazine to get my pieces for the mosaic.)
ReplyDeleteTerrific collage Faye. Annette x
ReplyDeleteGreat take on this theme, I'm still thinking on it.
ReplyDeleteThis is JOYFUL!
ReplyDeleteWOW.. What a wonderful tag.. I love how you used clippings from magazines. Very clever indeed..
ReplyDeleteHugs, Linda
This tag is sweet and so beautiful!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
This is a beauty. Love the thorn edges. Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteGreat mosaic collage.
ReplyDelete