Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tag it On - Face the Music






Tag it On's theme this time is: Face the Music. I guess this is open to interpretation so I just chose to do music and a face.

My background is golden color cardstock that I ran through the music cuttlebug folder. I then treated it to some smears of brown distress ink and then some buffing gold. I decided to do a new rendition of my Li'l Redhead for this tag, using Prismacolor watercolor pencils as well as some Derwent pencils.

You can see it enlarged by clicking on the image.

The music stamp in the upper right side is from a background stamp with no identifying marks on it.

11 comments:

  1. Well done, Faye! I'm happy you used waterpencils! hugs,Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity itself! Lil Redhead is such a cute character and the tiny music stamp so cheeky!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail on this tag, the embossed music and the stamped music gives a real feeling of depth. Awesome. Hugs UK Faye. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, Faye... She is adorable and that folder is so useful isn't it!!! Thanks for dreaming with me again this week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this face and the embossed music background is wonderful! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá, amiga!
    Voltei... já faz um tempão que não venho aqui admirar o seu trabalho.
    Está cada vez mais bonito.
    Tenha uma boa semana, cheia de muita luz, paz, saúde e inspiração porque criatividade você tem muita nos seus trabalhos.
    Bj♥s
    Brasil ♥♥
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the tag Faye, she has a sweet face and that embossing folder is great.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag Faye!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag, love your embossed background. I'm still looking for music background for my Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work. You are so talented. Laura

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.