Faye's Adventures in Art
Well its still beautiful. Love the arches. Have a great evening, Kim
I love this, Faye! Gotta check my stash to see if I have her image too :)
Beautiful arch, love the little lamb in her arms.
I love it!!! What a great image!
Whatever you did, it's still lovely. Hugs xx
It's lovely!
Terrific arch, beautifully created!
Fabulous image...
Oh, that's gorgeous. Nice work.
Beautiful arch Faye!! I love it!xoxo doris
What a fantastic archway on your arch Faye. Love the crown. Lol Lynn ♥
Such a beautiful arch!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Well its still beautiful. Love the arches. Have a great evening, Kim
ReplyDeleteI love this, Faye! Gotta check my stash to see if I have her image too :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful arch, love the little lamb in her arms.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! What a great image!
ReplyDeleteWhatever you did, it's still lovely. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely!
ReplyDeleteTerrific arch, beautifully created!
ReplyDeleteFabulous image...
ReplyDeleteOh, that's gorgeous. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful arch Faye!! I love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
What a fantastic archway on your arch Faye. Love the crown. Lol Lynn ♥
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful arch!
ReplyDelete