Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fun with ATCs - ATC Dolls

My ATC was made using a photo of my daughter's favorite dolls. The ones with hair have strange "do's" because she carried her dolls caveman style. Left to right are Tabitha, Buttercup, and Bitsy Baby.

The topic for Fun with ATCs is ATC dolls, and I thought immediately of this photo. The background is one I made using some Photoshop Elements, printed out and then put back onto the computer to combine with the babies' photo. I really think the ATC is supposed to BE a doll, not use a doll. Sorry if I am too far off the topic.

So this is a digital ATC using real photos and paper art I have on my computer.



The second photo is one I have now added, hopefully conforming more to the spirit of the challenge. The green cardstock is 2.5x3.5".

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and bright, Faye! I think you're right on the mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool digital atc...funny story about the dolls :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific work Faye, love the use of your personal pictures. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dolls, well, your daughters dolls *lol*
    reminds me very much of my own (plus the way I treated mine as well *cough*)

    And I think you have done very well with your dolls, so you hit the target right on the spot!
    Thanks for taking part again

    Happy New Year!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC is so wonderful, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work on both of these Faye, i love the bottom one in green, very clever thinking.
    I just came to say Happy New Year and I have added your beautiful work to the Dezinaworld website gallery here http://dezinaworld.weebly.com/gallery.html
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome to play with your daughters favourite dolls!

    Great! both piecesare brilliant!

    hugs

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant work! It is also reassuring to know that others use that preferred doll-carrying method too!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This ATC is absolutely beautiful!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thsi is so fun and lovely doll.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.