Friday, January 7, 2011

Art Creations Friday

For the Art Creations Friday challenge we were given the very lovely painting by William Bouguereau above to use as our inspiration. I have taken the painting along with a lace background that June has let me use and made them into a greetings card. These were done digitally, but I plan to print it out to use.

16 comments:

  1. it's beautiful Faye!! Love the lace background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, Faye...it is so beautiful! Wow!! Great art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that lace background, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, the image is delightful and the lace background is superb. Thank you for the link -you have lifted my spirits! Am fed up with doing the same things all the time and this looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Faye, i love that textural background
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. its beautiful with the lace on the back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous!
    And you know how much I love flowers, this garden is extraordinary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your small word on my blog!
    Your realization is also very successful
    To soon Hildegarde

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You've made a beautiful card there Faye! Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful card, Faye - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoi Faye
    ("Hoi" means Hey/Hello in Dutch :)

    The background is indeed a beauty !
    It reminds me of shabby pink colours and your quote is also such a perfect find. I think it's a wonderful treasure for some one who is getting this print from you !!

    I wish you a nice sunday.
    Rian

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous new backgound on this Faye...awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by to visit Faye and for the kind comments. You are much appreciated and I hope the Lord will bless you this year with much love and joy as only He can give.

    Coleen (now in Arkansas for another few days)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.