This background looks interesting. I like you colour choice. How did you fix your image to the wipe? BTW -Congratulations on your win at Rainbow Lady's Challenge.
Just read Janet's post.....so congratulations from me as well Faye, brilliant. I have never used wet wipes on cards only on altered art, but yours are looking cool. Have a great weekend. Annette x
You are always so adventurous Faye and trying something different. Brilliant idea to use the wet wipe. I guess you can make it any colour. Hugs June xx
This background looks interesting. I like you colour choice. How did you fix your image to the wipe? BTW -Congratulations on your win at Rainbow Lady's Challenge.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
i'm with janet... different but pretty.
ReplyDeletethank you so much for posting the flyer. good luck in the drawing.
hugs :)
Just read Janet's post.....so congratulations from me as well Faye, brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI have never used wet wipes on cards only on altered art, but yours are looking cool. Have a great weekend. Annette x
The background looks fantastic Faye,
ReplyDeleteyour tags/cards are beautiful!!
xoxo doris
A wonderful creation, Faye
ReplyDeleteYou are always so adventurous Faye and trying something different. Brilliant idea to use the wet wipe. I guess you can make it any colour.
ReplyDeleteHugs June xx
I love dragonflies :)
ReplyDelete