Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rainbow Lady - Shine/Sparkle


Shine and Sparkle is the theme for Cynthia's Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog this week. I tried to show some of the glitter and embossing powders in this photo, but I'm afraid sparkle and shine just don't come through right.

The cardstock tag was sprayed with Moon Shadow emerald green. The base ink is walnut with emerald green mica. I also used a little homemade rose mist. The sides and center were wiped with a clear ink and embossed with a silver and clear powder. The stamps are by See D's and Purple Onion. The dark ink is Moon Shadow midnight copper. I also used gold glitter and hairspray on the interior of the tag.

In real life the whole tag has either glitter or embossing shine on it.

7 comments:

  1. A stunner Faye, that ink effect is gorgeous with the glitter :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags look sooo beautiful Faye. I'm sure they look almost magical in real life!
    very creative.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Faye the sparkle and shine comes through well I love it. Thanks for sparkling with me this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Faye,again you have such fantastic works delivered, I'm thrilled!!!


    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. I love glitter :)
    I dont think I have ever tried brown and glitter great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shimmery tag Faye. I love this one
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plenty of shine here it is beautiful Faye.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.