Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun with ATCs - Asian


Today's theme for Fun with ATCs is Asian. Lucky me, I just received a prize packet from Frankie with all sorts of Asian images, stamps, and embellishments. The bamboo stamp is from Stubby Stampers. Everything else including the background paper came from Frankie.

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Faye,I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye OMG, what have you done only once for beautiful work. I'm thrilled!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is wonderful!!! I am surprised - what way did you make a hierogliphe? Is this a special punch or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful Faye!
    Thank you for playing with us!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful. VEry nice colours and style - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great piece of art, love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frankie will be really pleased with what you have done here! Lovely ATC.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.