Friday, January 15, 2010

ACF 15Jan10



Art Creations Friday has provided this sweet little girl image for our challenge this week. I have given her a cardinal to hold.

14 comments:

  1. Love how you have brought her and the bird forward, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Faye. I love the trees and your bird - yours is definitely the superior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this, her pink dress, her red bird and the background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage, Faye. I love the addition of the cardinal. One of my bridge friends said she counted 15 cardinals at her birdfeeder this week. Imagine what a bright spot in a frigid winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is fantastic.
    Wonderful work Faye. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Faye, love the wintery b/g!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Faye, beautiful forest collage Faye!! love the threes and bird. Have a wonderful weekend Faye!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye,
    She is so darned sweet! Beautiful.
    Happy Friday!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work Faye... "FANTASTIC"!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful creation Faye xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful, love the new bird

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.