Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Created by Hand - Harvest

The theme for Created by Hand is harvest. I thought of the watercolor I had done of a farm in the harvesttime. I used a copy of it and put an image of a depression woman and her children and a few extras.

6 comments:

  1. One interesting theme and a beautiful card ... Wow!

    xox Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful watercolor, and the photo of the woman and children fit perfectly! Isn't it amazing to see a piece of art you created "recycled" in this way? Take a bow, Miss Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. faye, i love this piece, it's like one could actually reach out and touch the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. This is so beautiful. It is so interesting and poignant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say every picture tells a story, Faye, I bet this woman could write a book! Beautiful painting! (I left a comment on your numerology piece, too)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.