Thursday, May 29, 2008

Theme Thursday Woman

Today's challenge is to create an ATC with the theme Woman. I thought this picture of a concert artist was a good image to use. The background is alcohol inks on glossy cardstock. I thought it needed a little more "oomph" in the upper left corner so I applied a little of Colorbox Copper ink. Other entries in this challenge are at Theme Thursday.

20 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderful.
    Love the background.
    Amazing ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, great image, love green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous atc faye!! great image and I love the green in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice. I love the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, and she is so talented...great image and the sheet music really sets it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really a wonderful atc! love the colour combination and the image of the woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ink background. Love the lady image too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant choice of image Faye - and a lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Love your banjo picking lady Faye, Lovely ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very lovely and elegant card faye

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.