I am so excited! My order from Create For Less arrived and I am having so much fun experimenting with the new Paper Accents® papers. I got glossy white, which I have used in making this card, and a variety pack with several grays, blacks, and whites of different finishes. I also got Rubber Stampede® mini ink pads in some gorgeous colors and some Urchida Wet Looks® clear embossing pens. The card was first misted with some alcohol inks. Then I used rubber stamps and my new inks. I love the high gloss finish to this card.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Fun New Art Supplies
I am so excited! My order from Create For Less arrived and I am having so much fun experimenting with the new Paper Accents® papers. I got glossy white, which I have used in making this card, and a variety pack with several grays, blacks, and whites of different finishes. I also got Rubber Stampede® mini ink pads in some gorgeous colors and some Urchida Wet Looks® clear embossing pens. The card was first misted with some alcohol inks. Then I used rubber stamps and my new inks. I love the high gloss finish to this card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very pretty! Looks very delicate.
ReplyDelete