Faye's Adventures in Art
Beautiful painting. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
A beautiful horse portrait!
Wow! Really great horse painting. I love your piece at the top of your page, too.
Well painted, Faye. Love it ❤
Stunning Faye...love the expression..the eye has soul! So well done! Love the banner change too!Hugs Giggles
You captured that head beautifully. Love the soulful expression in his eyes ...
I like the angle of his head, glancing back at us. Lovely! Happy PPF
he is a beauty Faye!
Very very nice, Faye! I hope you had a lovely visit with your sister. ~~ Irene
Lovely painting of the horse!
I've been wanting to dig out my watercolors this week, and paint. I think you just inspired to me do so. I hope you had a wonderful time with your sister.
Wow!! This is wonderful!! Happy PPF :)
Lovely! Happy PPF!
Love the horse....and it's a handsome one! It's nice to have family visit! Have a good week ahead!
Such a very very lovely horse-portrait! I love this white-brown-combination! Very nice!
That's a nice horse painting. i would have liked to see a dark border thoughmuch love...
what a marvelous painting .you really are beautiful artist .your love for art is priceless dear.
Glad you were able to spend time with your sister Faye. I am so impressed with your water colors. This horse is just amazing.
Fantastic piece. .Love the horses. Blessings, Janet
Some weeks painting/or sketching goes well, some weeks not. How nice to visit with your sister so the painting can wait. Love the horse.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Beautiful painting. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteA beautiful horse portrait!
ReplyDeleteWow! Really great horse painting. I love your piece at the top of your page, too.
ReplyDeleteWell painted, Faye. Love it ❤
ReplyDeleteStunning Faye...love the expression..the eye has soul! So well done! Love the banner change too!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
You captured that head beautifully. Love the soulful expression in his eyes ...
ReplyDeleteI like the angle of his head, glancing back at us. Lovely! Happy PPF
ReplyDeletehe is a beauty Faye!
ReplyDeleteVery very nice, Faye! I hope you had a lovely visit with your sister.
ReplyDelete~~ Irene
Lovely painting of the horse!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to dig out my watercolors this week, and paint. I think you just inspired to me do so. I hope you had a wonderful time with your sister.
ReplyDeleteWow!! This is wonderful!! Happy PPF :)
ReplyDeleteLovely! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteLove the horse....and it's a handsome one! It's nice to have family visit! Have a good week ahead!
ReplyDeleteSuch a very very lovely horse-portrait! I love this white-brown-combination! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice horse painting. i would have liked to see a dark border though
ReplyDeletemuch love...
what a marvelous painting .
ReplyDeleteyou really are beautiful artist .
your love for art is priceless dear.
Glad you were able to spend time with your sister Faye. I am so impressed with your water colors. This horse is just amazing.
ReplyDeleteFantastic piece. .Love the horses. Blessings, Janet
ReplyDeleteSome weeks painting/or sketching goes well, some weeks not. How nice to visit with your sister so the painting can wait. Love the horse.
ReplyDelete