Thursday, September 15, 2016

Two Cats

For various reasons I did not have any art class in the last week.
I also did not do much painting, just a lot of greetings cards
using the Big Kick. Here are two cats I painted on Strathmore 
watercolor cards. I am joining Paint Party Friday with these.



24 comments:

  1. Very very wonderful cat-portraits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are fantastic! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye your cats are just fabulous. Your captured "cat" especially in the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always capture the feeling of what you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Are those your cats? You've absolutely captured that cat stare perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your cats.
    Happy PPF
    Vicki-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh I love your cats and how they each have a unique expression...so good!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. You captured the cats personalities beautifully in each of these portraits. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do rather adore your cats, you have captured a lot of personality.
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cats are marvelous! I love how each of your creations are distinctively you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cats certainly look curious cats... thinking and planning something for sure Faye. Great expressions
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, cute kitties!!! They look like they have some great personalities showing through! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice detailing, Happy PPF

    MUCH LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black and white is my favorite... both on your card and in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your watercolor cats!! They are charming, Faye! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your watercolor cats!! They are charming, Faye! Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.