Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Watercolors and PSE Brushes

 This week I painted this from a photo of my now 27 year old granddaughter.

 Here is our watercolor class project for this week.

The sweetpeas painting was something I did at home for fun.

Now for some special brushes I used in Photoshop Elements.
I can use them as digital stamps.

I made this digital collage made up of brushes by
Annika von Holdt. As I understand it, I can legally show 
you what I have created with her brushes. If I am wrong
about this, please let me know so I can remove this.

 

The next 2 brushes are from my own paintings/drawings.


Then, using the brushes that came with PSE, I've made this collage.


and lastly I am showing a piece I made with new stencils
I ordered from Technique Junkies. What looks brown is really gold.

These are my entries for Paint Party Friday.

21 comments:

  1. Such unique pieces in different techniques! I love this watercolour of the light way to the horizon and dark trees! Your granddaughter has a very lovely portrait from the time of her childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Arbeiten ...
    Faye, ich liebe das Porträt Deiner Enkelin!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely projects, the paintings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Faye,, love the digital pieces, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pieces Faye, your work is lovely. I wish there was a way to show the gold in our art pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all you art this week. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Especially I love your granddoughter paintig but all are great, as well as the digital pieces.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful post Faye, so delicate and shows your talent for using different techniques.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pieces Faye. I know nothing about digital brushes etc. but your wonderful projects have intrigued me. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great artwork! Your watercolor paintings are so soft and pretty. I like your digital art too. That is something I have never tried. Probably because I cannot sit on the computer that long, lol! Happy PPF! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful paintings Faye, so inspiring. Happy Friday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many lovely paintings! I especially love landscapes. Enjoy your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Faye, you can always use any of my photos to paint, have fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work as always. Very gentle feeling.. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a delightful page of yummy variety!! Gorgeous grandchild painting and I LOVE the watercolour...the sky is stunning!! All fabulous work! It really is amazing to watch you evolve as an artist!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been busy, and wow. That painting on your granddaughter really caught my breath. Along with all the others you did a fabulous job. Happy weekend :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and delicate pieces Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning pieces...love your watercolor work! Happy PPF - Irma

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.