Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Few More Watercolors

With the art class ended till July, Masayo and I met
to make art at my house last Monday.  Here is what I did.



and here is an oldie I have reworked a bit:
These are my entries for Paint Party Friday,
hosted weekly by the wonderful twosome
Kristin and Eva.


25 comments:

  1. Faye again stunning artwork...I love these flowers. They would make amazing blank cards... so pretty!! I admire that you can do art with others around! I rarely can. I need quiet alone time! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water colours are stunning. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work Faye, always love your flowers especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful garden of colorful beauty! Have another creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, beautiful paintings, Faye.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces this week as always, you have such a delicate style regardless of the subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful paintings. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful works. Thank you for sharing

    http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes me wish over and over that I could do such work with watercolors!

    EAGHL
    http://trigra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. every one of your flower paintings are so beautiful Faye-I really love them. Lovely portrait too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy PPF Faye! I just love your watercolor flowers. Pure inspiration! Thanks for sharing your treasures.
    Hugs,
    Michelle aka MiSchra ♥ #25

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely flower paintings Faye. I really love the delicacy of the petals. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful flowers Faye, they are so delicate.

    Happy PP Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can really see how you have grown during this course. I love your flower paintings. They are so fresh and lively.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I really appreciate your painting of the female. I would love to get better at painting faces with watercolours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. luv them all. my favourite is the first- vase with blue flowers

    happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are again wonderful Faye. I really enjoy seeing your pieces each week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your flowers are amazing Faye! So delicate and pretty. Like the face you did too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such beautiful work Faye,, the flowers are lovely and you do amazing faces,, I find them the most challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful flower art! ♥ And of course I like the face ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always enjoy the love that your pieces reflect. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your flowers look wonderful Faye
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful new watercolours!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are wonderful watercolors and I'm so glad you continue on without the classes! I've been on vacation and will post this Friday but leave again for another couple of weeks. I have missed PPP! I'll be back!!
    Keep on painting!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.