Monday, December 14, 2015

My Latest Arty Things


As the days roll faster and faster towards the new year
events and activities are beginning to run into each other,
leaving not a whole lot of time for art. I am posting
early and entering this post for Paint Party Friday
coming later in the week. I have no idea if I will
post on my blog again in 2015. Perhaps I can.

First, notice I still have very green grass here in
Virginia. It has been in the 70's F. this week.


Next is a very simple Christmas card that even a
child can make. I thought it turned out really
nice, especially with the glitter glue on it.


Then I used one of my poinsettia paintings and
altered it a little in my Photoshop Elements.


I made some wrapping paper out of painted papers…


Then here are three watercolors I did. The poppies were painted
while watching the frugal crafter's YouTube video. Her photo
came from Paint my Photo site.


This woman was painted using my watercolor teacher's 
photo she provided the class with.


The sunflower was done recently in the
watercolor class.


And lastly for those who celebrate Christmas,
here is my wish for you…

Luke 2:14 says:
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace
to men on whom his favor rests.









31 comments:

  1. Wow, love your paintings, the sunflower is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolor skills keep growing by leaps and bounds. All are lovely. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very busy! Thanks for sharing your lovely art and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work gets better and better, I am in awe of your progress and style. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice work here Faye, have a wonderful holiday if you don't post again for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely paintings. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy PPF and Christmas time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is lovely, Faye. You have some gorgeous watercolors this week, especially the poinsettia, cardinal, and the portrait. Have a Merry Christmas, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been BUSY! Love the pieces-what a gorgeous poinsettia painting-it makes such a great card. And we have been unusually warm most of the month too. I was in Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been BUSY! Love the pieces-what a gorgeous poinsettia painting-it makes such a great card. And we have been unusually warm most of the month too. I was in Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post filled with your gorgeous art Faye! I want to try those poppies sometime too:) It has also been quite warm here and I love it! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy 2016 too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy Faye!Lovely art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Faye! Gorgeous watercolours...loved all your flowers...Great art! Advance wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful art, lots of creativity and sweet pieces like that last little bird, best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful collection! I especially love your watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you have been very busy! Love everything, especially the wrapping-paper: it's beautiful .... And I like how you added that fading border around your painting. Hope the end of the year will be good to you! Have a happy Christmas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the variety of projects! Cool on the wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a vast array of creativity this week! Your water colors are always such a joy to see as they are so realistic. The poinsettia card came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful art.... all of them!
    Have a wonderful Christmas Faye, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your work is beautiful, all of it!! Love the face wow..and the poppy all the cards of wonderful too. Love the wrapping paper! And how do you keep up such a big house yourself...wow..You are an impressive lady!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas filled with love, laughter and joy my friend!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Faye! you have been busy! The watercolors are all fantastic ♥♥♥♥♥ Your house is very beautiful too. We still have green grass too...confusing weather this year. Merry Christmas to YOu also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I don't even know where to start. You have been very busy. Love them all the watercolor face is amazing. Happy Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowie! You are SO creative and talented. I loved every one of your pieces...I especially loved the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your wrapping paper.
    Have a wonderful holiday season.
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful poppies and sunflower, and the portrait is terrific! You have definitely been working those paints!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanted to say how much you have encouraged me. Thank you. I hardly know how to put my heart into words. You are a wonderful, dear lady. ((hugs)) Merry Christmas my sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your little card is simple and yet so effective. Thanks for stopping by and Seasons Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your little card is simple and yet so effective. Thanks for stopping by and Seasons Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Je bent weer heel creatief geweest Faye mooi hoor Gelukkig en een gezond jaar lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.