This is the watercolor I am using for Word Art Wednesday.
This watercolor was done Wednesday while Masayo
was visiting and learning to paint with watercolors.
And lastly for this week, a little flower I did
Thursday night. I'm loving this painting flowers.
Visit Paint Party Friday to see lots of paintings.



These are both absolutely beautiful, Faye! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment x
ReplyDeleteSo magical you did. The first amen and then the colored flower. I adore both Faye.
ReplyDeleteThe scripture looks exactly like it belongs on those hills. The tree behind the rock pile gives great depth to this lovely pastel scene. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 196th challenge.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Hugs, Carole
Lovey work!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Fayes, love the one with the verse from the Psalm. Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolors! The words and the art are inspiring and make me want to pull out my watercolors today.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely watercolour paintings. The flowers are so fragile and beautiful.
ReplyDeletebeautiful watercolours Faye!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I really like the flowers you've been painting, Faye. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteLove your watercolor flowers the most, Faye.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are gorgeous watercolors! Really lovely artwork here. So pretty and soft and yet the colors in the flowers are so bold and crisp. Pretty!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your watercolor for WAW! The serenity of the scene compliments the Scripture perfectly. Blessings, my friend!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful watercolor art! You have such a lovely style.
ReplyDeleteYour flower watercolors are amazing Faye. Great work. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteYour watercoloring is just AWESOME Faye! Wonderful paintings!
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF!
Susi
I can see that you love painting flowers, you're also very good at it! The piece for WordArt is beautiful ...
ReplyDeleteYou made some gorgeous water color pieces. I think it is definitely your niche. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou made some gorgeous water color pieces. I think it is definitely your niche. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolor painted flowers! They look so natural. Happy PPF! Have a wonderful weekend too!
ReplyDeletebeautiful paitnings...loved all of them :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolour pieces. I love the photo with rainbow!!! Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteReally lovely sensitive paintings, Faye. I like all three but my favourite is the third.
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are stunning Faye...such nice pieces! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Your flowers are beautiful Faye! you're getting very good at watercolors ♥
ReplyDeleteA wonderful collection of work, greetings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paintings Faye I especially love the first one
ReplyDeleteHugs
SusaN
Your watercolor flowers are lovely. Soft and gentle. Great note cards.
ReplyDeleteYou have quite the talent at watercolor! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, my...this just fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give. Just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI am loving your painted flowers too. Beautifully done. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDeleteSuch a marvelous job with those flowers. Great watercoloring. I'm so happy you joined our Challenge last week and would like to invite you to join us again with our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Just want to share God's Word to you coming from 1 Peter 1:24-25 which says, "For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you."
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Olá amiga, passei por aqui para desejar-lhe uma abençoada semana.
ReplyDeleteSeu talento é fantástico, louvo a Deus por sua arte...linda!!!!
Doce abraço, Marie.