Here are a couple of cards I have finished off today.
They were made using metal duct tape that I dry embossed.
The flowers are from Michaels and the decorative stripe
are from A. C. Moore's bargain bin (a real great deal).
I used 2 strips side by side for each card. The seams
are not too visible after I applied the acrylic paints.
I'm staying in today. I had a bad start to the day because I failed
to listen to the news before leaving for church. Last night the
forecast sounded fine and we would be up in the 40s by noon.
So I traipsed out to the SUV and took off down Rte 711 before
really warming up the vehicle. I did notice it was drizzling, but
I thought it was rain. After a mile, the windshield quickly became
a sheet of opaque ice. I almost panicked because I could literally
not see out the front. By going about 5 mph or less and peeking under
the windshield wiper blades I was able to make it to the only place
within 4 miles where I could turn around. Very scary. I learned
a valuable lesson… warm up the car before leaving the driveway.

Oh my I know that feeling well! Glad you made it home safe!! That is so scary!! Beautiful cards I love the background... really special!! Stay safe my dear!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Wat ziet dat er enig uit Faye mooie kaarten hoor lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteYour cards are delightful Faye. Very pretty colour scheme. Hope you managed to warm up in the end. Keep safe.
ReplyDeleteOh y goodness Faye. I am glad you were able to turn around and be safe. I really like your cards
ReplyDeleteLove the cards.
ReplyDeleteI can imagine that was a very scary experience .. glad you stayed safe!