Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Word Art Wednesday

For Word Art Wednesday I am using a
photoshop merge of two paintings I made 
in 2013 for a "faces" challenge.

The scripture for this week is:


7 comments:

  1. Love how you combined your paintings, it looks great. Lovely verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of creating a new image by combining two of your 29 Faces paintings. For me, it is a very touching painting with a personal touch that makes it special, and a lovely Word Art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of the two paintings Faye, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye how gorgeous is that...you are a happy couple and you are very talented painting this charming piece! ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous painting!! Wonderful words with it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye,
    The painting is lovely but the fact that you merged the two and added the word art is truly amazing. It is delightful to see you wonderful art posted in this week’s creative challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet combination of images! I enjoy your word art elements too!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.