This was a watercolor pencil sketch I made this week while I was watching TV. I have enhanced the colors with Photoshop Elements because I didn't have all my pencils with me and she turned out too pink. Also, I intensified the colors a bit.
Most of you know that I doodle when I am on the phone. This was a black and white sketch I made this week while talking to a friend. I colored the hair with a marker and then finished off the coloring with Photoshop Elements.
I just got off the phone with Jane, a very talkie friend. This is a phone doodle I did while listening. It was done in black ball point pen and colored using Photoshop Elements. This post is my entry for Paint Party Friday.



great characters Faye - most of all I like the phone doodle girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF!
Wonderful folks you have created this week! HPPF!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, the three of them! I think if we were to chat over the phone, you could make 15 people hahahah!
ReplyDeleteLove your people, and how you have given them all different expression. Valerie
ReplyDeleteLove that fluro hair on the second one! I tend to doodle in meetings, but people have started to notice so I might have to stop. :(
ReplyDeleteThey're all great, but I think my favorite is the first one, she has such a cheeky expression :)
ReplyDeleteLove your phone doodles Fay, your characters are brilliant. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
These are really lovely drawings. I do like the last one best. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice drawings...they seem either related in some way or a version of the same lady at different stages in life! Either way they are wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
I love the second one most, and thanks for liking my doggie portraits, I trake commissions to do them too. Happy PPF.
ReplyDeleteI really like that second lady! Wonderful that you do all this while on the phone!
ReplyDeleteAdorable faces, Faye!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful people. I really like them all but the expression on the first girl caught my attention. I want to know what she is thinking.
ReplyDeleteI like your women. It's amazing that you do it while on the phone. I especially like the last one. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun sketches! You have a cool doodle style that comes through. Adorable :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a productive use of phone time. These are delightful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful portraits, love especially the first one! So tender and luminous!
ReplyDeleteYour colorful doodles are beautiful Faye-and to think you come up with the sketches whilst being occupied with something else-that's impressive!
ReplyDeleteWonderful portraits! Especially I like the second one!
ReplyDeleteWow your phone doodles are amazing. Mine are more like scribbles. LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you.
Nicole/Beadwright
Love your faces Faye. I don't think they are doodles but very nice drawings. Thanks Faye.
ReplyDeletelove these sweet faces Faye!!! wonderful work!!!! Happy PPF!!!
ReplyDeletelovely portraits Faye!
ReplyDeleteA very pretty look, very nice portraits!
ReplyDeleteWow--I'm impressed! Great portraits! Wish I could do people! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteYour portraits look lovely! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteLovely ladies! That first one looks like she knows a secret!
ReplyDeleteyou always paint faces with so much personality Faye, lovely work this week.
ReplyDeleteYour doodles are amazing!!!!! Love them all. Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeletegreat doodles!! happy PPF!
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful! happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteAll three of your ladies are full of character and seem to reflect the observation of real people I am sure you are always indulging in as you go out and about. It's strange how good doodles can be when the conscious mind is taken up with an activity like telephoning, and the right brain is left alone to create. I enjoyed studying each of them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful portraits, Faye. They are so much full of heart and delicate. Lovely works. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteNice drawing work on the faces.They really seem to exude their own personalities.
ReplyDeletexxx Annabelle
These are wonderful skecthes...loved the middle one most.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are becoming a pro in photoshop too :)
HPPF Faye :)
What wonderful portraits. I'm still pretty stumped when it comes to those. I especially like your talkie friend Jane doodle. Is that Jane? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Paint Party Friday!
A little late, my Sis went into labor Friday and had her baby Saturday. Yay!
http://CardMakingArtists.com
I don't care for talking on the phone - maybe drawing would make it more enjoyable. Love your sketches
ReplyDeleteWonderful faces - love the happy expressions :)
ReplyDelete