Your 'quick sketch' is so lovely and I like the simplicity and gentle colours which give the card its extra special quality. So good to see you back. Best wishes.
Dear Sweet Faye, Your friends and family must look so forward to your cards. Little treasured keepsakes to remember you with. Merry Christmas and God bless you. Your blogging sister, Connie :)
I love the card, excellent for a quick sketch as you put it. Your art is amazing, I visited your other art blog. . .you are so very talented with a different slant to each picture. I love the story about your cedar tree instead of pine tree for Christmas. Thanks for the visit. Many Blessings, Janet, PPF
This is a lovely card Faye. Hope all is well with yourself...ann
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable, my friend!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Faye! Hope you are well, i missed you lately. Valerie
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Merry Christmas Faye!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous Faye..very special card..love the vibrancy and spirit..beautiful colors!
ReplyDeletehugs and blessings
Victoria
Your 'quick sketch' is so lovely and I like the simplicity and gentle colours which give the card its extra special quality. So good to see you back. Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Faye. Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteLove your poinsettia! It makes a beautiful card. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Wishing you a merry Christmas as well
ReplyDeleteNicole/Beadwright
beautiful card, the quick ones are the best sometimes!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! I send you love and blessings for a very happy Christmas dear Faye! xx
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty card- very festive!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card, great sketch.
ReplyDeleteLoving your pretty sketch Faye, take care, hugs Annette x
ReplyDeletesimply lovely Faye!
ReplyDeletelovely card Faye! Great new avatar - looks good!
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF !
xxx
Susi
Dear Sweet Faye, Your friends and family must look so forward to your cards.
ReplyDeleteLittle treasured keepsakes to remember you with.
Merry Christmas and God bless you.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
So beautiful and strong in its "simplicity" dear Faye! Love your card and your new photo also :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and HPPF
Erika
So sweet! Merry Christmas to you too Faye,
ReplyDeletehugs
Kat
beautiful card! xo
ReplyDeleteGreat card!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
ReplyDeleteLove your card Faye. Happy Holidays to you!
ReplyDeleteA dear and lovely card, just right!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and gorgeous profile photo!! So glad you see you back my dear!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs Giggles
Sweet and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas dear Faye!~
Beautiful card Faye. Glad to see you back.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Beautiful and delicate. Love the strong pink border around it. So good to see you back Faye, hope you're doing well.... ♥
ReplyDeleteA beautiful Christmas card! Simple and elegant :)
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, I am so sorry about your loss. All Best Wishes to you at this time....ann.
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry for your loss Faye. Your card is beautiful. You are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you for the sweet Christmas wishes. I wish you the same.
ReplyDeleteI love the card, excellent for a quick sketch as you put it. Your art is amazing, I visited your other art blog. . .you are so very talented with a different slant to each picture. I love the story about your cedar tree instead of pine tree for Christmas. Thanks for the visit. Many Blessings, Janet, PPF
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the beautiful made card Faye hugs Danielle
ReplyDelete