Several years ago, a friend at church and I were asked to do murals on a double roomed
Sunday school classroom for the children. We both did work on all of them. This one is
mostly mine, although Pat painted the wonderful hot air balloons. I am entering this in
this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge.
The scripture for this week is Psalm 33:12.
Blessed is the nation
whose God is the Lord,
and the people whom
he hath chosen
for his own inheritance.

Loving your wonderful mural and such an honour to be asked to paint it Faye, hugs Annette x
ReplyDeleteLovely Faye and great that you could add the scripture to it.
ReplyDeleteWomderful scenery.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful ! The children must really appreciate it !
ReplyDeleteHello sweet Faye! I hope you're having a blessed week. I am really loving this piece of art you've made. Every time I see hot air balloons, I always think of the Wizard of Oz, and how I've always wanted to take a ride in one (ever since I first saw that movie). Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
Faye, this mural is beautiful!! You did a fabulous job painting on the bricks, I'm sure that must have been challenging. I know the children enjoy looking at it while in their Sunday school classes. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGemiel
Word Art Wednesday
The walls were concrete blocks, but they had been painted with pale blue latex paint, so the painting was not too difficult. We put in 120 woman hours on this project.
Delete