Faye's Adventures in Art
Beautiful! Now You must paint this many meters that You can put it to Your wall :-D
Very pretty Faye. Love that you added the white accents :)
Very lovely, Faye...what a great idea!!!
Gorgeous swirls. :)
Awesome job Faye, I just love your creativity. Hugs
A great technique and a wonderful creation.
This is very effective! Dxx
Beautiful and clever use of stamps, Faye!
Love the bandana technique too and your card is amazing!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Beautiful! Now You must paint this many meters that You can put it to Your wall :-D
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Faye. Love that you added the white accents :)
ReplyDeleteVery lovely, Faye...what a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous swirls. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Faye, I just love your creativity. Hugs
ReplyDeleteA great technique and a wonderful creation.
ReplyDeleteThis is very effective! Dxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and clever use of stamps, Faye!
ReplyDeleteLove the bandana technique too and your card is amazing!
ReplyDelete