Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Word Art Wednesday

I am using a  dogwood painting I made and sold at the church's fall bazaar.
With Photoshop Elements I have combined a photo of the painting with
the scripture for this week from Word Art Wednesday.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts
neither are your ways my ways,
saith the Lord."

Isaiah 55:8

6 comments:

  1. Faye, this is just lovely. Some blessed person has that art hanging on their wall. And wonderful how you added the scripture on the digi image of it. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the painting and there is so much grace contained in that verse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing, Faye. Your talents amaze me, and I give honor and praise to our Creator and Savior, Jesus Christ, for sending you our way to share of your time and talents. We are so blessed to have you join us, and we consider it a privilege to have you fellowship and share your art with us. May God bless your week, and bring you back again soon to share with us. Have a great week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting is truly gorgeous, Faye! The colors are very soothing and the composition draws you in. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Faye. Such lovely soft colours and a wonderful scripture.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.