Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Take a Word - Warm Colors

Here is a watercolor I did a few years ago that I have made a little warmer
through the wonders of Photoshop Elements. It is one of the first watercolor
paintings I made, and it was done in a painting class. I am entering this in the
Take a Word challenge for this week.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Faye! I like the softness of watercolors, I wish I was better in this medium. What a great idea to "warm it up" in Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the abstract nature of the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artwork and I love the warm effect that you gave to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, I like the soft negative and positive spaces. I also think it's neat that you took it into Photoshop and adapted it to your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully created Faye, love the colors, PSE is great to work with.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful, Faye and I do love the warm colors~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That painting is really amazing, love technique and effect.It reminds me a little bit of the wonderful paintings of Christian Rohlfs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful warm painting! and sometimes photoshop helps to adapt something to a special effect we want...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so good! So eye catching and such lovely colours.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful Fay love it. What a nice composition and warm colors.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the composition and loose work in this painting! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty , I really like this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.