Saturday, March 16, 2013

Art Cards Challenge - Rose, Brown, Woman

Here is my entry for this week's Artekarten challenge:
Color Combination of Rose and Brown
and image of a Woman.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a lovely image. Nice detail with the little star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two colours that work so well together. This is a lovely card Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and vintage looking. The colors are perfect! I love the tiny heart inside the flower. Well done, Faye~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your beautiful vintage card Faye. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful entry! Thanks for joining us at ACC!

    hugs,
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lovely colours really suit that image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¸.•°♡♡
    Super elegante!
    Muito bonito mesmo!

    Bom domingo!
    Beijinhos do Brasil.
    ¸.•°♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Faye ...!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combo and I love the vintage photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful Card, and I love especially the vintage image....Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog....hugs, mondfloh-Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Faye, that header is just stunning. So warm and welcoming. Thanks for visiting my blog. I sure appreciate it. I've heard you can get little spray bottles at some of the dollar stores and also on line. Just Google small spray bottles.
    God bless you and Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work. I really like the dry embossing. Simple and very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.