Here is my ATC for
Fun with ATCs challenge. The theme is Hats. The background is various inks to make a faux copper finish. The woman is Mrs. Sallie Rhea, one of my ancestors. Her hat is certainly a lovely one. I just wish I knew what colors it had in it.
Loving your beautiful ATC, x
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning in that hat, Faye!
ReplyDeleteSo so beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove the image. xoxo
This is a beautiful ATC Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Faye, this is gorgeous! It also fits right in with my post for today. Every day or so I am going to be posting on my blog a vintage photo from my personal collection of photos from the 1800s to early 1900s. You and other collage artists are welcome to use these photos in your artwork. Please see my posting for more info.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jan
So beautiful!! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteVictoria
beautiful ist this dear Faye!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful ATC.
ReplyDeleteFaye I wrote a long comment on your ppf and I couldn't sign in because I don't have a wordpress account. Loved your retro girl. I often refer to capri's as pedal pushers to my daughters chagrin. I wore saddle shoes too and think the are due to be in style again soon!! Happy ppf. Wish I had an email address to mail you a personal thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind words of understanding! Sorry this isn't on your other post...I just needed to acknowledge your lovely artwork!! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
I LOVE this ATC, Faye. That hat is a real winner. What a distinguished ancestor!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your style!
hugs
xxalisonxx
Mais uma linda criação.
ReplyDeleteBom fim de semana!
¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
❤♡
BOM FIM DE SEMANA!!!
Beijinhos.
Brasil
°º °♫♫♪¸.•°`
wow! this is so great, I wish I had some ancestors photos to pimp them up like you did!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us again at FwATC :-)
*hugs*
such a great ATC!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC,
ReplyDeletewonderful background!