This ATC was created by applying thin streams of Glossy Accents to green card stock. I then put down two different colors of green alcohol inks. I think this looks like a bunch of grapes so I may include it in my Italy series of ATCs. I affixed the green card stock to a yellow card to make it the correct 2.5x3.5 size. The texture achieved with this combination of glaze and AI is amazing. I can't take credit for dreaming it up, though. Another artist had this kind of background on her blog, only she used a different kind of glaze. When I locate her website again, I'll post the link.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Green ATC
This ATC was created by applying thin streams of Glossy Accents to green card stock. I then put down two different colors of green alcohol inks. I think this looks like a bunch of grapes so I may include it in my Italy series of ATCs. I affixed the green card stock to a yellow card to make it the correct 2.5x3.5 size. The texture achieved with this combination of glaze and AI is amazing. I can't take credit for dreaming it up, though. Another artist had this kind of background on her blog, only she used a different kind of glaze. When I locate her website again, I'll post the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Pretty! Yes I agree the colors of the mountains that show at dawn and dusk are just amazing and just goes to show us the beauty and detail of Gods artistic work.
ReplyDelete