Once upon a time is the theme for Saurday Surprise, a challenge I haven't entered before. I thought of a time when dresses were sewn on a treadle machine and washed in big zinc washtubs. What an improvement it must have been to be able to use this new-fangled "celebrated home washer"!
One Stop Challenge has as its theme: newspaper, text, writing, so I am entering this in that challenge also.
One Stop Challenge has as its theme: newspaper, text, writing, so I am entering this in that challenge also.
My background is a combination of mists and sprays, home-made and bought. The sewing machine stamp is Stampin' Up. The other items came from Nancy Maxwell James in a random drawing which I won.

That's very nice. You have so beutiful and gorgeous cards in here. Have a happy time and thank you for nice comments.
ReplyDeleteYour card fits this theme very well! I hope to get something done for this challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful Faye. I love the sewing machine image and the text really goes well with the advertisment image. Thank you so much for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Oh Faye, you took me back to a time of much more work for women! Thank goodness, time has brought many improvements. Wonderful interpretation of the theme and a very clever collage. So glad you joined the challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteFaye
ReplyDeleteI am glad you were able to put some of your goodies to use! :) Beautiful collage card! :)
This is gorgeous Faye, perfect for Sharon's Challenge. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x
ReplyDeleteThis card is great and the placement is fab. Thanks for joining in with our OSCC.
ReplyDeleteShelley xx